About the Omni family of convergence-ready network solutions Alcatel's award-winning Omni family of networking solutions meets the needs of enterprises converging voice and data networks.
What does CVDN stand for?
CVDN stands for Converging Voice and Data Networks (textbook)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVDN
- Chronic Venous Disorders of the Leg (pharmacology)
- Congreso Veterinario de Leon (Spanish: Leon Veterinary Congress; Mexico)
- Connecticut Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory (University of Connecticut)
- Continuous Variable Delay Line
- CyberSoft Virus Description Language
- California Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory System
- Cellular Voice & Data Module
- Color Visual Difference Model
- Commissariaat voor de Media (Dutch: Commissioner for the Media; Netherlands)
- Central Valley Digital Network
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (video game)
- Combat Vehicle Defensive Obscuration System
- Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper
- Commercial Vehicle Development Program (Philippines)
- Computer Virus Developments Quarterly
- Canadian Veterinary Dental Society
- Central Virginia Document Services (Richmond, VA)
- Chemical Vapour Deposition Systems Inc.
- Continuous Variable Dynamic System
- Cornell Value Discovery System (animal science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mitel is a global provider of semiconductors and communications systems for converging voice and data networks in a rapidly evolving Internet economy.
The report contains three detailed case studies of companies currently implementing high speed switched LAN networks, and in the process of implementing the network infrastructure for converging voice and data networks by 1999.