Using a real-time convergent billing system, which handles all subscribers on one platform, provides operators with the necessary levels of billing flexibility, data quality and rapid service launch to make any of the services profitable immediately.
What does cvBS stand for?
cvBS stands for Convergent Billing System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of cvBS
We have 5 other meanings of cvBS in our Acronym Attic
- Coefficient of Variation of Blood Pressure (physiology)
- Cumberland Valley Business Park (Chambersburg, PA)
- Cumberland Valley Business Park Association
- Center for Vascular Biology Research (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Constrained Variable Bit Rate
- Color, Vision, Blanking, Synchronisation
- Composite Video Baseband Signal
- Composite Video Blanking Sync
- Composite Video Broadcast Signal
- Composite Video, Burst, Sync
- Cardiovascular Biotherapeutics, Inc
- Central Virginia Battlefields Trust (Fredericksburg, VA Civil War history organization)
- Canadian Virtual Brain Tumour Bank
- Costa Vallarta Boutique Villas (rental properties; Mexico)
- Computer Vision Beyond the Visible Spectrum (workshop)
- Convention Visitors Bureau of Washington County Oregon
- C4ISR Visualization Center (Pentagon exercise portal)
- CAIS Validation Capability
- California Vehicle Code
- California Virtual Campus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only convergent billing systems can handle this significant volume of all prepaid and post paid subscribers," he added.
Only convergent billing systems can handle this significant volume of all prepaid and post paid subscribers.
RealPage intends to combine the services offered by The Pleco Group with its new on-demand convergent billing system that merges water, energy, rent, late fees and other small balances into a single resident invoice and market the product under the trade name "Velocity [TM].
Worldwide Computer Products News-1 May 2001-Trigyn introduces fully convergent billing system (C)1995-2001 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
Lightship needed a convergent billing system, one that could add new services easily, change existing services and initiate new promotions, such as cross-product discounting.
Powergen's new convergent billing system will enable multiple products to be detailed on a single bill, allowing a wide range of payment methods and frequencies.
s tax compliance program, CommTax 21(tm), is easily integrated with Saville CBP to allow providers entering deregulated utilities markets to set up a convergent billing system that complies with tax codes in those markets.