The Spirent Converged Network Impairment Emulator assures that the testing process closely predicts true real-world conditions prior to the launch of live IP multimedia services.
What does CNIE stand for?
CNIE stands for Converged Network Impairment Emulator (Spirent Communications; Rockville, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNIE
We have 3 other meanings of CNIE in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition for Networked Information DIRectories
- Center for Networked Information Discovery and Retrieval
- Clearinghouse for Network Information and Discovery and Retrieval
- Commercenet/Nielsen Internet Demographics Survey
- Centre National de l'Information et de la Documentation Scientifique et Technologique (French)
- California Newspaper in Education Association
- Canadian Network for Innovation in Education
- Carte Nationale d'Identité Électronique (French: Electronic National Identity Card; Morocco)
- Certified Network Instruments Engineer
- Committee for the National Institute for the Environment
- Central Nova Industry Education Council (Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Compagnie Nationale des Ingénieurs et Experts Forestiers et des Experts en Bois (French: National Society of Professional Engineers, Forest Surveyors and Wood Experts)
- Caisse Nationale des Industries Électriques et Gazières (French: National Fund for Electricity and Gas Industries)
- Centre National Interprofessionnel de l'Économie Laitière (French: National Interprofessional Center for the Dairy Economy, France)
- China National Institute for Educational Research
- Californium Neutron Irradiation Facility
- Central North Island Forests
- Cheek-to-Nose Interpolation Flap (dermatology)
- Conseil National des Ingénieurs Français (French: National Council of French Engineers)
- Council for the National Interest Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spirent Converged Network Impairment Emulator Helps Service Providers Determine Business Viability of Triple Play Local Deployments Spirent Communications (NYSE:SPM) (LSE:SPT) today announced the availability of its Converged Network Impairment Emulator, a test system for service providers developing triple play service bundles for residential and enterprise customers.
Spirent Converged Network Impairment Emulator Facilitates Optimized IP Infrastructure Design Through Testing Service Impact of Impairments Spirent Communications (NYSE:SPM) (LSE:SPT) today announced the availability of its Converged Network Impairment Emulator, a test system for carriers developing triple play service bundles for residential and enterprise customers.