One lesson learned from SCC projects in Europe and Japan is that the production of SCC requires more experience and care than that of conventional vibrated concrete.
What does CVC stand for?
CVC stands for Conventional Vibrated Concrete (dam construction)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVC
We have 233 other meanings of CVC in our Acronym Attic
- Combustible Vapor Concentration
- Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign
- Conclave Vice-Chief (Conclave, Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- Conejo Valley Cloggers
- Conference Vice-Chief (National Order of the Arrow Conference, Boy Scouts of America)
- Conseils et Verification Canada (Consulting and Audit Canada)
- Conserved Vector Current
- Constant Volume Combustion (engines)
- Convention and Visitors Commission (St. Louis, MO)