Convention on the Law of the Sea was signed in 1958, along with the Convention on the Continental Shelf and the Convention on the Territorial Sea and the Contiguous Zone (Territorial Seas Convention).
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Convention on the Continental Shelf
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Color Sequence
- Continuous Commercial Service (industrial dependability evaluation)
- Continuous Commercial System
- Continuous Control Solutions, Inc (Des Moines, IA)
- Contract Compliance Screening
- Control & Communications Subsystem
- Control and Computation Subsystem
- Control Center Service (Everdream Corp.)
- Control Center System
- Control, Command and Signalling (transportation technology)
- Cooperative Communications System
- Cooperative Control Synthesis
- Coordinated Counseling Services (Rhode Island)
- Coordinating Committee on Services (ASEAN)
- COP Correlation Site (GCCS)
- Copenhagen Central School (New York)
- Copper Chaperone for Superoxide
- Copper-Clad Steel
- Coral Calcium Supreme (medication)
- Core Component Supplier