Two agreements protect Antarctic fauna: the Convention on the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources and the Convention for the Conservation of Antarctic Seals.
What does CCAMLR stand for?
CCAMLR stands for Convention on the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCAMLR
We have 1 other meaning of CCAMLR in our Acronym Attic
- Communauté de Communes de l'Agglomération Migennoise (French: Community of Municipalities of Greater Migennoise; Migennes, France)
- Communauté de Communes de l'Arc Mosellan (French: Community of Communes of Arc Mosellan; Moselle, France)
- Conformance Claim Attachment Mechanism (WS-I attachments profile)
- Congenital Cystic Adenoid Malformation
- Contamination and Collision Avoidance Maneuver
- Coordinating Council on Access and Mobility (transportation)
- Colorado Child and Adolescent Mental Health Coalition (Englewood, CO)
- Commission de Contrôle des Assurances, des Mutuelles et des Institutions de Prévoyance (French: Supervisory Commission for Insurance, Mutual Funds and Pension Funds)
- Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of the Lung (prenatal care)
- Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources
- Chinese Canadian Advertising Marketing and Media Association
- Canadian Christian Addiction Ministry Providers (Canada)
- Central Coast Ambient Monitoring Program (Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board; California; US NOAA)
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (India)
- Colorado Center for Altitude Medicine and Physiology (Colorado University)
- Common Control and Measurement Plane (aka Common Control and Measurement Protocols; Internet Engineering Task Force)
- Child Care Access Means Parents in School (US Department of Education)
- Central California Aerospace Modeling Society (hobbyist organization)
- Comprehensive Cooperative Agreement Monitoring System
- Cornell Chapter of the American Meteorological Society (Cornell University; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org or as Text of the Convention on the conservation of Antarctic marine living resources.
Under the Convention on the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources, the annual allowed krill catch in the Southern Ocean is 4 million tonnes.