The use of NSPA and ARPA to prosecute individuals who buy, sell, or otherwise deal in cultural property stolen or illegally exported from a foreign state is in direct tension with the Convention on Cultural Property Implementation Act (14) (CPIA).
What does CCPIA stand for?
CCPIA stands for Convention on Cultural Property Implementation Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCPIA
We have 2 other meanings of CCPIA in our Acronym Attic
- Citizens Concerned for the People of Iraq
- Clean Coal Power Initiative (US Department of Energy; est. 2002)
- Climate Change Performance Index
- College Career Professionals of Iowa
- Compaq Continuous Profiling Infrastructure (formerly Digital Continuous Profiling Infrastructure)
- Composite Consumer Price Index
- Consultative Committee on Public Information (UN)
- Convention Communication Provisioners, Inc.
- Cumulative Cost Performance Index
- China Crop Protection Industry Association (Beijing, China)
- Central California Psychology Internship Consortium
- China Center for Pharmaceutical International Exchange
- Climate Change Pan Industry Group (New Zealand)
- Conference of Court Public Information Officers
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (Beijing)
- Campus Coalition for Peace and Justice (various locations)
- Canadian Committee to Protect Journalists
- Cape Codders Peace and Justice
- Catholic Commission for Peace and Justice (Zambia)
- Citigroup Capital Partners Japan Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
180) The United States implemented the UNESCO Convention by adopting the Convention on Cultural Property Implementation Act (CPIA).
CONVENTION ON CULTURAL PROPERTY IMPLEMENTATION ACT VIII.