Two agreements protect Antarctic fauna: the Convention on the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources and the Convention for the Conservation of Antarctic Seals.
What does CCAS stand for?
CCAS stands for Convention for the Conservation of Antarctic Seals
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCAS
We have 114 other meanings of CCAS in our Acronym Attic
- Collier County Audubon Society
- Computing Centre of Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow, Russia; also seen as CCRAS)
- Conditional Capacity Availability Statement (City of Jacksonville, FL)
- Conference for Critical Animal Studies
- Congressional Courier Acceptance Site
- Construction Contractor Appraisal Support System (US DoD)
- Consumer Codes Approval Scheme
- Containment Cooling Actuation Signal
- Contingency Contract Administration Services (US DoD)
- Contribution-Based Compensation Appraisal System
- Cough/Cold/Allergy/Sinus (pharmaceuticals)
- Council of Colleges of Arts and Sciences (est. 1965)
- Creative Circle Advertising Solutions (Providence, RI)
- Cross Country Automotive Services
- Cryogenic Carrier Attach System
- Contingency Contract Administration Services Commander (US DoD)
- Calgary Communities Against Sexual Abuse (Canada)
- Caribbean, Central America, South America (Sisters of Mercy)
- Central California Amateur Softball Association
- Centre Communautaire d’Accueil et de Soins pour Adolescents
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 1972 Convention for the Conservation of Antarctic Seals protects some seal species and puts control on the catches of other seal species.