The political parties and power blocs shaping South Africa's constitutional and political form attending the Convention for a Democratic South Africa (CODESA) must guard against following the path into African-style national and individual penury in neighbouring countries brought on by successions of incompetent leadership or war.
What does CODESA stand for?
CODESA stands for Convention for A Democratic South Africa
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Comisión para el Desarrollo Rural
- Colegio de Educación Especial y Rehabilitación Integral
- Committee for Defence Equipment Reliability & Maintainability (UK MoD)
- Comité Departemental des Retraités et Personnes Agées (French: Departmental Committee of Retired and Elderly People)
- Coded Optical Device Enable System
- Common Digital Exploitation System
- Computerized Deployment System
- Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis
- Control of Discrete Event Systems (laboratory; University of Massachusetts; Amherst, MA)
- Crash Outcome Data Evaluation System
- Consejo Departamental de Seguridad Alimentaria (Spanish: Departmental Council for Food Security; Guatemala)
- Council for Democratic and Secular Humanism
- Cooperative Activity in the Area of System Design and Hardware/Software Co-
- Cooperative Organization for the Development of Employee Selection Procedures
- Conseil pour Le Developpement de La Recherché En Science Sociales En Afrique (French: Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa; Dakar, Senegal)
- Council for the Development of Economic and Social Research in Africa (est. 1973; Dakar, Senegal)
- Comprehensive Descriptors for Structural and Statistical Analysis (software)
- Comité de Développement Européen de la Science et de la Technologie (French: Committee for the European Development of Science and Technology)
- Congress for Democratic Taxi Associations (South Africa)
- Companhia de Desenvolvimento do Vale do São Francisco (Brasil)