Nicki Aaker, MSN, MPH, RN Convention Planning Committee Chair
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Convention Planning Committee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Contemporary Political Consultants (Corporation; Fairfax Station, VA)
- Continuing Professional Competency
- Continuous Packet Connectivity (wireless networking)
- Continuous Phase Chirp
- Continuous Professional Certificate (various organizations)
- Contract Planning and Control
- Contract Planning Conference
- Contracting Parties and Cooperating Non-Contracting Parties (fisheries)
- Control Processing Console
- Controlled Power Company (electrical power equipment)
- Cook's Pest Control
- Cooperation with the Professional Community
- Cooperative Patent Classification (EU and US)
- Core Protection Calculator
- Corn Products Corporation
- Corporate Product Code (Nortel)
- Corporate Purchasing Card
- Correctional Privatization Commission
- Corrosion Prevention and Control
- Corrosion Preventive Compound
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thanks were offered to retiring officers/board members; officers/board members continuing to serve; INA staff and the statewide Convention Planning Committee for the work done during the year and for the successful convention.
In addition, she chaired the Convention Planning Committee for MNA's 109th Annual Meeting.
Among the constitutional scholars who have agreed to serve on the Justice Movement Constitutional Convention Planning Committee is Professor of Law at the University of Pennsylvania School of Law Professor Kermit (Kim) Roosevelt III - great, great grandson of President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt.
Special thanks to Chris Weigel, the ONA board members and all those serving on the convention planning committee for their leadership in making our gathering a truly inspirational event.
IFA's Annual Conference: Bright Lights, Bold Ideas Once a conference or convention planning committee has completed its initial work and transferred an idea from paper to reality, it's time to experience the results.
The members of the 2010 Convention Planning Committee met on January 29, 2010 to plan the concurrent educational sessions for WNA's October 7-9, 2010 Convention.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "This offers an opportunity, more so than at other times, to see what's going on in Canada and around the world," says Joe Hinzer, chair of the PDAC's convention planning committee.