What does CIFRE stand for?
CIFRE stands for Convention Industrielle de Formation par la Recherche (French: Industrial Research Training Convention)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Country Indicators for Foreign Policy
- Canadian Institute of Financial Planners
- Channel-Condition Independent Fair Queuing
- Condition Independent Fair Queueing
- Cancel IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) Clearance Previously Given
- Center for Integrated Fungal Research (North Carolina State University)
- Centre for International Finance and Regulation (Australia)
- Centro Italiano Filatelia Resistenza (Italian: Italian Center Resistance Philately)
- Classified Injury Frequency Rate
- Centre International de Formation en Recherche Action (Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso)
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (India)
- Common IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) Room
- Cumulative In-Field Relapse Rate (radiology)
- Central Illinois FLMI Society
- Centro de Investigación y Formación Social (Spanish: Center for Social Research and Training)
- Close-In Fire Support
- Common Internet File Services (Microsoft)
- Common Internet File System (Sun)
- Contention Window Inter-Frame Spacing
- Credit Indemnity & Financial Services