The Convenience Stores and Newsagents Association said a proposed EU ban on the sale of menthol cigarettes and increasing the minimum weight of roll-your-own tobacco would drive smokers towards the smuggled sector in Ireland.
What does CSNA stand for?
CSNA stands for Convenience Stores and Newsagents Association (Irish retail representative organisation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSNA
We have 46 other meanings of CSNA in our Acronym Attic
- Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia (also seen as CSNP; cable TV network)
- COP9 (Constitutive Photomorphogenesis) Signalosome Subunit 5
- California School Nutrition Association
- California State Numismatic Association (Alameda, CA)
- Cardozo Shaw Neighborhood Association (Washington, DC)
- Certified Special Needs Advisor
- China Shipping North America (est. 2000; various locations)
- Cisco System Network Architecture
- Classification Society of North America
- Colorado Student Nurses' Association
- Cross States Numismatic Association
- Chemical Separation Neutron Activation Analysis
- Civil Society Network Against Corruption (South Africa)
- Certified Senior Network Application Engineer
- China Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (China)
- Camarines Sur National Agricultural School (Philippines)
- Computer Supported Network Analysis System
- Chambre Syndicale Nationale des Bottiers (French: National Association of Shoemakers)
- Chemical Safety News Base (database)
- Citizens and Southern National Bank (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Irish Convenience Stores and Newsagents Association criticised the register.