In 2014, Convenience Store Decisions named RaceTrac as its "Chain of the Year.
What does CSD stand for?
CSD stands for Convenience Store Decisions (magazine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSD
We have 554 other meanings of CSD in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Support Document
- Consumer Services Division
- Container Security Device
- Context Sensitive Design
- Continental Scientific Drilling
- Contract Support Date
- Control Flow Specification Diagram
- Control Strategy Development
- Control Structure Diagram
- Control System Development
- Converged Service Delivery (telecommunications)
- Cooperation Solidarite Developpement (French)
- Cooperative School Districts
- Cooperative Service Directories
- Coordinated Standards Document
- Core Switching Division (Ciena)
- Corporate Services Directorate (various organizations)
- Corporate Services Division
- Corporate Skills Development (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Corporate Strategy Division (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business-to-business publications such as National Petroleum News, Twin Cities Business Journal and Convenience Store Decisions also did articles on CHS.
William Donohue, president of Penton's Donahue Meehan Publishing Company (Des Plaines, IL) subsidiary said "we're delighted to be aligning our magazine, Convenience Store Decisions, with such a dynamic organization.
com) has come out on top in the Convenience Store Decisions Readers' Choice Award.
Valero is proud to have earned a number of industry awards over the years, including spots on Forbes' Platinum 400 Best Big Companies list, the "BusinessWeek 50" and BusinessWeek "Best Performing Companies" lists, and the 2006 Convenience Store Chain of the Year award by Convenience Store Decisions magazine.
March 25 /PRNewswire/ -- For the third consecutive year, Hunt Brothers(R) Pizza has come out on top in the Convenience Store Decisions Reader's Choice Award.
19th, Penton Media's Convenience Store Decisions will launch a free roundtable webcast series offering compelling discussion on "Controlling the High Cost of Credit Card Fees" for convenience store retailers.
7-Eleven has recently received a number of accolades for its business performance and franchising opportunities, which include ranking #1 in Convenience Store News' Top 100 Franchise Chains for 2005 (also taking top honors for 2003 and 2004); selection as Chain of the Year for 2005 by Convenience Store Decisions magazine; 14 years on Hispanic Magazine's Top 100 Companies providing the most opportunities to Hispanics; named among the Top 25 Franchises for Hispanics in 2005 by Hispanic Trends Magazine, and ranked as #8 in Entrepreneur magazine's Top 500 Franchises for 2005.