Summary: The weather condition in the UAE in general will be normal with the coastline and the deeper sea skies covered with low and convective clouds with chances of rain on the nearby islands.
What does CNVTV stand for?
CNVTV stands for Convective
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- China National Vegetable Oil Association (China)
- Center for Nonviolence and Peace Studies
- Central Naugatuck Valley Region (Connecticut)
- Catholic Network of Volunteer Service
- Computer Network Vulnerability Team (various organizations)
- Centre National de Vol à Voile (Belgium)
- Club Nautique de Vaulx en Velin (French sailing club)
- Canada News Wire (media service)
- Cartoon Network West (TV network)
- Center for New Words (Cambridge, MA)
- Chicago and North Western (Railroad)
- Club Nautique de Wimereux (French sailing club)
- Commercial Nuclear Waste
- Community Nutrition Worker
- C. N. Watson and Associates Ltd. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com A convective storm front on Wednesday caused six tornado touchdowns in Alabama and Arkansas and hail and wind damage in several other states, reports EQECAT, but 2012 has seen fewer of these storm systems than last year, forecasters say.
EDT), heavy convective thunderstorms were found in Nadine's northeastern quadrant by NASA's Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission (TRMM) satellite.
Called deep convective clouds, thunderstorm clouds reflect a lot of the sun's energy back into space, trap heat that rises from the surface, and return evaporated water back to the surface as rain, making them an important part of the climate cycle.
Such a weather base provides for light convective showers, at least.
Another factor affecting the cooling load calculation is the split between the radiant and convective heat loads from the equipment.
The process includes the steps of depositing a quantity of waste into a porous container, the porous container adapted to allow a convective stream of substantially anaerobic gas to flow there-through; inserting the porous container into a pyrolysis thermal processor; sealing the thermal processor; circulating the convective stream of gas through the pyrolysis thermal processor; heating the waste according to a first time-temperature profile to pyrolyze the waste and form a carbonaceous char; and cooling the carbonaceous char by circulating the convective stream of gas through a cooler.
Jul 8, 2010 Qantas Airways, Airbus Investigators have determined a Qantas Airbus A330's weather radar had been degraded before the jet encountered severe turbulence approaching the northern coast of Malaysia in 2009, after failing to detect a region of convective crystallising ice.