To address these problems, EA 13556 establishes a program for managing this information described as Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and emphasizes the openness and uniformity of government-wide practice.
What does CUI stand for?
CUI stands for Controlled Unclassified Information
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CUI
We have 47 other meanings of CUI in our Acronym Attic
- Código Único de Identificación (Spanish: Unique Identification Code; various nations)
- Combined Unit Inspection (US Air Force)
- Common User Interface
- Communications User Interface
- Concept Unique Identifier
- Concordia University (Irvine, CA)
- Consistent User Interface
- Console User Interface
- Consolidated Unit Inspection (various armed forces)
- Contrat Unique d'Insertion (French: Single Integration Contract)
- Corrosion Under Insulation (American Petroleum Institute standards)
- Critical Unclassified Information
- Customer User Interface
- Cycling under the Influence (California)
- Credit Union Industry Association (Australia)
- Credit Union Internal Auditors Association
- California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board
- Canadian Ukrainian Immigrant Aid Society (Canada)
- Consortium for Undergraduate International Business Education
- California Unemployment Insurance Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
This agreement should be revised, as necessary, to take into account future direction from the President or the Controlled Unclassified Information Council regarding standardization of the procedures for designating, marking, and handling documents that are unclassified but are not intended for public release.
All DON personnel are reminded that personally identifiable information (PII) and controlled unclassified information (CUI) are not to be stored or otherwise used on personally owned laptops, desktops, personal electronic devices and other media storage.
In some cases, the data are designated as Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), which includes For Official Use Only (FOUO), Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) and PII.
As outlined in its draft Mission Directive, SAF/IA has the following specific responsibilities: * Direct responsibility for politico-military affairs, security assistance programs, armaments cooperation programs, classified and controlled unclassified information disclosure policy, technology transfer, export control, international cooperative research and development efforts, U.
federal government market to address the increasing needs of federal agencies to cope with controlled unclassified information - information that is not secret but also not accessible to the general public.
The IPSR-OL course addresses the following topics: * Course Introduction; * International Programs Security Requirements (IPSR) Basics; * Acquisition Process for International Programs Security; * Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), * Foreign Government Information (FGI); * NATO Information; * National Disclosure Policy; * Multilateral Regimes; * Export Licenses; * Committee on Foreign Investment in the US (CFIUS); * Foreign Ownership, Control, or Influence (FOCI); * Role of the Defense Security Service (DSS); * Multilateral Industrial Security Working Group (MISWG) Documents, and; * Foreign Visits.
Company to Establish Best Practices for DHS Stakeholders Regarding Controlled Unclassified Information and Suspicious Activities Reporting MCLEAN, Va.