Covera-HS(TM), the calcium channel blocker to be used in the Searle- sponsored trial, incorporates a novel, controlled onset extended release (COER-24(TM)) delivery system, and is currently under review by the U.
What does COER stand for?
COER stands for Controlled Onset Extended Release
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COER
We have 11 other meanings of COER in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly
- Colorado Estate Planning and Probate
- Committee for Organizing Engineering Professional Practice (est. 1982; Ministry of Works and Housing; Bahrain)
- Comparability of the Operation and Evaluation Protocols
- Conseil Ontarien d’Évaluation des Qualifications (French: Qualifications Evaluation Council of Ontario; education)
- Center for Outcomes and Effectiveness Research (now Center of Outcomes and Evidence; US DHHS; Rockville, MD)
- Central Office Equipment Report
- Centre for Organisational Excellence Research (New Zealand)
- College of Engineering Roorkee (India)
- Commission on Ethnic Relations (International Union of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences)
- City of Edinburgh Racing Club (Scotland, UK)
- Conglomerate of Established Resources Co-Operating Efficiently (gaming community)
- Center for Outcomes and Effectiveness Research and Education (University of Alabama)
- Catholic Office for Emergency Relief and Refugees (Catholic Bishops' Conference of Thailand)
- Committee on Electronic Resources and Services (Harvard University; Massachusetts)
- Comprehensive Offender Employment Resource System
- Certificate of Educational Studies (teaching)
- Clinical Operational Equipment Sets
- College of Engineering and Science
- Committee on Open Electronic Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January 1995, the company filed a New Drug Application with the FDA for PPR verapamil, a controlled onset extended release formulation of verapamil.