This event led to the Control of Industrial Major Accident Hazards Regulation (CIMAH) in the U.
What does CIMAH stand for?
CIMAH stands for Control of Industrial Major Accident Hazards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CIMAH in our Acronym Attic
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Combinations of Intelligent Methods and Applications (workshop)
- Computational Intelligence Methods and Applications
- Conférence Interafricaine des Marches d’Assurance (Inter-African Conference on Insurance Markets)
- Construction Industry Manufacturers Association
- Cryptologic Intermediate Maintenance Activity
- Cellulose Insulation Manufacturers Association of Canada (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Advanced Consulting (est. 1997; San Jose, CA)
- Central Illinois Men Against Domestic Abuse (Bloomington, IL)
- Comité Inter Mouvements Auprès des Évacués (French evacuation assistance group)
- Cairo International Model Arab League
- Central Institute for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Circuit Installation & Maintenance Package
- Circuit Installation and Maintenance Assistance Package
- Center for Intelligent Machines and Robotics (University of Florida)
- Comptroller Information Management Annual Report
- Construction Industry Model Arbitration Rules (Society of Construction Arbitrators)
- Canadian Institute of Marine Engineering
- Ciudadanía y Medio Ambiente Sostenible (Spanish)
- Commercial and Industrial Medical Aid Society (now Cimas Medical Aid Society; various locations)