The last chapter brings together concepts, techniques, and systems presented in the earlier chapters in an application of control theory to problems related to the active feedback control of flexible structures.
What does COFS stand for?
COFS stands for Control of Flexible Structures
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COFS
We have 12 other meanings of COFS in our Acronym Attic
- Chevron Oil Field Research Co. (California)
- Confédération Française pour les Essais Non Destructifs (French)
- Canadian Ocean Frontiers Research Initiative (British Columbia Ministry of Forests and Range; Canada)
- Colorado Financial Reporting System
- Committee on Faculty Research Support (Committee on Faculty Research Support; Office of Research; Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL)
- Centre for Offshore Foundation Systems (University of Western Australia)
- Cerebrooculofacioskeletal Syndrome
- Chief Of Staff
- Church of Scotland
- College of Ocean and Fishery Sciences
- Certificate in Offshore Financial Services and Administration
- Council on Forensic Science Education
- Canada-Ontario Farm Stewardship Program
- Council of Faculty Senate Presidents (Kansas)
- Council of Federal, State and Territory Archives (Australia)
- Collaborative On-Farm Test (wheat breeding program; Colorado)
- Conduct-Of-Fire Trainer
- Council on Firefighter Training (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Conduct-Of-Fire Trainer - Improved
- Central Office Foreign Tax Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has authored more than 25 publications in a broad range of technical disciplines including nuclear engineering, solar physics, plasma physics, computational materials modeling, explosives detection and vibration control of flexible structures.
His areas of expertise include: aircraft flight control, control of flexible structures, real-time implementation of advanced control algorithms and the use of shape memory alloys for passive/active control.