Some examples include real-time situational awareness, global command & control, tactical operations centers, target acquisition, mission planning, terrain modeling, UAV ground control workstations, training and simulation.
What does CONWOR stand for?
CONWOR stands for Control Workstation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Consortium of North American Veterinary Interactive New Concept Education
- Controlled Onset Verapamil Investigation of Cardiovascular End-Points (medical trial)
- Coalition of National Voluntary Organizations
- Construction Applications of Virtual Reality (conference)
- Connecticut Warbler (bird species)
- Constant Work in Process
- Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge (Marion, IL; USFWS)
- Campground Owners of New York
- Council of New Zealand University Librarians
- Caltech Optical Observatories
- Cave of Ordeal (video games)
- Cell of Origin (mobile telephony)
- Centre for Overweight and Obesity (Australia)
- Certificate of Occupancy (construction code compliance)
- Certificate Of Origin
- Cessna Owner Organization (aircraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now we are all located in a compact but comfortable area encompassing reception desk, photographic studio, scanning room, quality control workstations, collection storage room and offices.
In addition, intelligent predictive ground traffic planning and situation-dependent conflict-free routing are combined in one ground traffic control workstation.
The new, full-color catalog from 3M includes products for static control workstations, packaging and transportation, test equipment, instrumentation, permanent flooring and tapes.
Typical installations now include connecting multiple facilities to centralized monitoring and control workstations.
Al Ain International Airport will have a new radar control station with new air traffic control workstations, radar display systems and air traffic management systems.
Base pricing for the system begins at $15,000 USMSRP; a sample configuration with software for a single control workstation and two viewing workstations, and licenses four video and two graphics channels is $30,000 USMSRP.
It allows for a cost-effective future-proof upgrade of air traffic control workstations by replacing traditional CRTs.