Control Processor Module (CPM-8600) -- The CPM-8600 provides management of the rest of the platform.
What does CPM stand for?
CPM stands for Control Processor Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CPM
We have 548 other meanings of CPM in our Acronym Attic
- Continue Present Management (Medical)
- Continuous Particle Monitor
- Continuous Passive Motion (orthopedics treatment modality)
- Continuous Performance Monitoring (software)
- Continuous Phase Modulation
- Continuous Presence Multipoint
- Continuously Powered Main Storage
- Contract Performance Management
- Contractor Performance Measurement
- Contractors Plant & Machinery (construction insurance)
- Control Program for Microcomputers (early 8 bit operating system)
- Control Program for Microprocessors (less common)
- Control Program Monitor
- Controlled Product Management
- Coordinadora Político-Militar (El Salvador)
- Copies Per Minute
- Copper Pass-Thru Module (IBM)
- Copra Meal
- Core Processing Module
- Corporate Performance Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
System level fault tolerance features include N+1 load sharing power supplies, redundant fans and fault-tolerant control processor modules.
System-level fault tolerance features include N+1 load sharing power supplies, redundant fans and fault-tolerant control processor modules.