Low Voltage Switchgear Equipment Data Item Number Equipment Characteristics 2 1 Control Power Transformer Single Phase-15 kVA 1 2 Potential Transformer (PTs) 600 Volt/120 Volt 3 5 Auxiliary Compartments Instrument Compartments 4 6 Space Heater per Vertical 400 watts per section section 5 13 Relaying and Control System per Microprocessor Type Breaker Considering a loading of 0.
What does CPT stand for?
CPT stands for Control Power Transformer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPT
We have 378 other meanings of CPT in our Acronym Attic
- Cone Penetrometer Test
- Confederation of Passenger Transport (UK)
- Consejo Permanente de Trabajadores (Spanish: Permanent Congress of Workers, Nicaragua)
- Constant Power Throttling
- Consumer Project on Technology
- Continuous Performance Test (Conners)
- Continuous Polyethylene
- Continuous Professional Training
- Contractor Provided Training
- Control Position Transducer