The 1436 pneumatic valve controller gives the process engineer the ability to precisely control parameters such as flow, pressure and vessel.
What does CPARMS stand for?
CPARMS stands for Control Parameters
This definition appears very rarely
- Customer Performance Assessment Rating
- Centre for Practice as Research in the Arts (University of Chester; UK)
- Croke Park Area Residents Alliance (Ireland)
- Capital Projects Advisory Review Board (Washington)
- California Polytechnic Amateur Radio Club
- Council Planning and Resources Committee (university)
- Cumberland Perry Association for Retarded Citizens (Carlisle, PA)
- Cumberland Plateau Amateur Radio Club (Crossville, TN)
- Canadian Pediatric AIDS Research Group (Canada)
- Center for Petroleum Asset Risk Management (University of Texas)
- Cornell Participatory Action Research Network
- Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System
- Corrective Preventive Action Reporting System (NASA)
- Center for the Preservation of Ancient Religious Texts (Provo, UT)
- Cellular Priority Access Services
- Central Procurement Accounting System
- Centre for Planning and Architectural Studies (Egypt)
- Centre for the Public Awareness of Science (Australia)
- Centre Public d'Aide Sociale (French: Public Social Assistance Center; Belgium)
- Certified PACS Associate
Samples in periodicals archive:
QUANTITATIVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH CONTROL PARAMETERS With some algebraic manipulation, equations for the four major potential compounds may be written in terms of a, R, f, and t.
These control parameters are stored as part of specific compound dependent formulatons, thereby providing users with a valuable tool in their drive for enhanced compound quality, according to the company.
In particular, converters can use this guide to learn about accessibility measurement, which can also serve as quality control parameters.
It can accommodate the measurement of many different device and performance parameters including Radio Frequency (RF), Intermediate Frequency (IF), Direct Current (DC) and control parameters.
The company systematically checked all of the usual tooling and process control parameters for a solution, but to no avail.
When the sand is accurately classified, the paper concluded, the control parameters that cause it to behave consistently then can be specified.
These control parameters are stored as part of specific compound dependent formulations, and are therefore said to provide users with a valuable tool in the drive for enhanced compound quality.