The survey tested what proportion of gay and bisexual men had experienced intimate partner violence using three different definitions--a Centers for Disease Control definition of physical and sexual abuse, the commonly used Conflict Tactics definition, and a revised version based on seven focus group discussions with gay and bisexual men.
What does CDEF stand for?
CDEF stands for Control Definition (function)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDEF
We have 2 other meanings of CDEF in our Acronym Attic
- Chronic Dry Eye Disease
- Common Desktop Environment Developers (Unix)
- See The Itty Bitty Bee?
- Central Delaware Economic Development Council (Dover, DE)
- Common Desktop Environment Developers Conference
- Centrifugally-Decoupled Exponential Distorted Wave
- Chemical Defense Experimental Establishment
- Centre for Distance Engineering Education Program (IIT Bombay)
- Centre de Doctrine d'Emploi des Forces (French: Forces Employment Doctrine Center)
- Chinese Democracy Education Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- Common Datastructure for European Floristic Databases
- Conférence des Directeurs d'Ecoles et Formations d'Ingénieurs (French: Conference of Directors of Schools and Training of Engineers)
- Center on the Demography and Economics of Health and Aging (Stanford University)
- Central Dauphin East High School (Harrisburg, PA)
- Centre de Documentation en Éthique des sciences de la vie et de la santé de l'INSERM
- Centromere DNA Element I
- Certified Distance Education Instructor (teacher certification; International Distance Education Certification Center)
- China Dental Exhibition International (trade show)
- Current-Driven Electrostatic Ion-Cyclotron
- Crohn's Disease Endoscopic Index of Severity (gastroenterology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The control definition should therefore address the reduction of incidence of MTb infection, which is measured as annual rate of MTb infection (ARTI).
The only reference to the change of control definition, in any of Coalcorp's disclosures, is in Coalcorp's stock option plan in which it is defined as "50.
Centralized management allows for one-time configuration of the system, the simple addition of a new switching router in minutes, and one-time firewall access control definition.
This is because their symptoms didn't meet the Center for Disease Control definition of AIDS.
The amendment among other things removes the requirement for a rating confirmation letter for the subordinate class B-1 notes in conjunction with any new issuances, exceptions to the change of control definition, and amendments to the organization documents of the co-issuers.
As part of this effort, Elliott helped define two new XML control definition formats, the control reporting language (XCRL) and the control definition language (XCDL) which Approva is promoting to standards organization for adoption.
Fitch does not believe the disposition of substantially all of the assets clause found in the change of control definition will be triggered as a result of yesterday's announcements.