66 a week and the contributory old age pension for a single person rose by EUR162.
What does COAP stand for?
COAP stands for Contributory Old Age Pension (Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COAP
We have 30 other meanings of COAP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Office Automation Professional
- Certified Open Adoption Practitioner
- Clinical Outcomes Assessment Program
- College of American Pathologists
- Colorado Organic Agroecology Program
- Colorado Organization on Adolescent Pregnancy Parenting and Prevention
- Commercial Appraisal of Opportunities (University of Warwick; UK)
- Compensation Officer Apprenticeship Program
- Compromise of Arrears Program
- Constrained Application Protocol
- Control Over All Purchases
- Course of Action Planner
- Court Order Acceptable for Processing
- Centre of Applied Pet Ethology (UK)
- Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere Processes and European Climate (Natural Environment Research Council; Europe)
- Contracaecum Ogmorhini from Arctocephalus Pusillus Pusillus
- Colorado Organization on Adolescent Pregnancy, Parenting and Prevention
- Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies
- Count of Automatic Protection Switchovers (Cisco)
- Central Oregon Association of Realtors
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contributory old age pension is now pounds 116.
66 a week, and THE contributory old age pension for a single person rose by EUR162.
20) and an increase in minimum non- contributory old age pension as well as removing income tax on minimum wage earners.