What does CDI stand for?
CDI stands for Contrat de Développement Innovation (French: Innovation Development Contract)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDI
We have 483 other meanings of CDI in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil et Développement Informatique (French: Information Technology Consulting and Development)
- Consommateur de Drogues Injectables (French: Injecting Drug User)
- Construction, Demolition, and Inert Debris (California)
- Consumer Driven Innovation
- Content Directions, Inc. (Brooklyn, NY)
- Contexts and Dependency Injection (computer programming)
- Continuous Deionization
- Continuum Dynamics, Inc.
- Contrat à Durée Déterminée (French: Fixed Term Contract)
- Contrat A Duree Indeterminee (French: Contract of Indeterminate Duration)
- Control Data Institute
- Controlled Demolition, Inc.
- Controlled Diesel Injection (Mercedes)
- Conventional Defense Improvements
- Conventional Defense Initiative
- Conversion Devices, Inc. (various locations)
- Cooperative Defense Initiative
- Cooperative Development Institute (Deerfield, MA)
- Core Deposit Intangible (banking)
- Cornerstone Designs, Inc.