The policy offers the core coverages of Employers Liability, Public Liability and Contractor's All Risks, and is supplemented by complimentary coverages like:
What does CAR stand for?
CAR stands for Contractor's All Risks
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAR
We have 569 other meanings of CAR in our Acronym Attic
- Contents of Address of Register (first element of generalized list in LISP)
- Contents of Address Register
- Contract Action Report (US DoD)
- Contract Action Request
- Contract Administration Services
- Contract Administrator Representative
- Contract Agreement Reference
- Contract Appraisal Report
- Contract Assessment Review
- Contract Audit Review
- Contrat Ambition Réussite (French: Ambition Success Contract; education)
- Control Advisory Release
- Control of Asbestos Regulations (UK)
- Controlled Activities Regulations (UK)
- Cordillera Administrative Region (Philippines)
- Cordillera Autonomous Region (Philippines)
- Corporación Autónoma Regional de Cundinamarca (Spanish: Regional Autonomous Corporation of Cundinamarca; Cundinamarca, Colombia)
- Corporate Account Representative
- Corporate Authorized Representative
- Corps Automation Requirements
Samples in periodicals archive:
Products offered for the segment include project cargo, contractor's all risks, delay in start up, operational material damage, business interruption and third party liability.
Moreover, the company utilizes reinsurance to generate reinsurance commission income, mainly from properties and Contractor's All Risks (CAR) insurance.