The intended change leaves it up to contracting officer discretion as to whether a past performance review would be required for a orders made on a single-agency IDIQ.
What does KO stand for?
KO stands for Contracting Officer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KO
We have 4 other meanings of KO in our Acronym Attic
- Karenni National Youth Organization (Burma)
- Karate New Zealand
- Kiwifruit New Zealand
- Koninklijke Nederlandsche Zeil (Dutch: Royal Dutch Sailing)
- Keep New Zealand Beautiful
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Zwem Bond (Dutch: Royal Dutch Swimming Association; Netherlands)
- Kansai New Zealand Centre (Osaka, Japan)
- Koninklijke Noord- en Zuid-Hollandse Reddingsmaatschappij (former Dutch rescue service operating along the Dutch coast, now KNRM)
- Kolo Naukowe Zarzadzania Jakoscia (Polish)
- Coca-Cola Company (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The only MEDCOM official who has authority over NrUs is the MEDCOM contracting officer that signed the contract with that company.
PMs need to have sufficient depth in contracting to be able to have an intelligent discussion with their contracting officers and to know where a contracting officer does and does not have flexibility on a contract.
The program manager and the contracting officer should ensure that the contract scope is consistent with the program mission.
Before construction began, the contractor was required to meet with the contracting officer at a preconstruction conference for the express purpose of clarifying contract administration.
This form is the funding source from which a contracting officer will award a contract.
John Cavadias (2004), a contracting officer for the Marine Corps, stated in a recent article, "Contract performance management urgently requires an infusion of investment into post-award contract administration operations" (p.
The AFSAC PROS II contracting officer will issue a Statement of Objectives (SOO) or Statement of Work (SOW) to LSLI/NGIT.