com/prnh/20100901/PH57985LOGO) The COTR ToolKit offers guidance, training, samples, templates and checklists, among other information specifically targeted to the role of the Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COR/COTR).
What does COTR stand for?
COTR stands for Contracting Officer's Technical Representative
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COTR
We have 10 other meanings of COTR in our Acronym Attic
- Calvi on the Rocks (festival)
- Cathedral of the Rockies (Boise, ID)
- Centro Operativo de Tecnologia de Regadio (Portugal)
- Children of the Revolution
- Church on the Rock
- Club d'Ornithologie de Trois-Rivières
- Coin of the Realm
- College of the Rockies (Canada)
- Columbus on the Record (public broadcast TV show; Ohio)
- Commitment of Traders Report
- Condensation Trails Aloft (meteorology)
- Congrès du Travail et de la Fraternité (Rwanda)
- Compagnia Trasporti Laziali
- Coordinated Transfer Application System
- Council of Occupational Therapists Registration Boards (Australia and New Zealand)
- Council of Occupational Therapists Registration Boards Inc. (Australia)
- China Outbound Tourism Research Institute
- Church on the Rock International
- Comité Technique Régional de l'Information Médicale
- Cargo Offload and Transfer System (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plan, according to OMB, provides a structured approach for these agencies to augment and improve the skills of their acquisition workforce, which includes contract specialists, contracting officer's technical representatives (COTR), and program and project managers (P/PM).
On behalf of their higher headquarters, 160th Signal Brigade, the 40th ESB Executive Officer acted as the contracting officer's representative and each of seven company commanders acted as the contracting officer's technical representative for their respective sites.
PTC will provide DARPA and the electronics industry with an innovative Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution that will manage the overall design process for greater first-pass product development success for integrated circuits," said Greg Creech, Design Team Leader for the Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, the Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR) for the project.
With over 20 years of construction industry experience, Jarosik has expertise on airport development projects and experience as a quality control manager, a contracting officer's technical representative and a resident engineer.