In a letter to independent councillor Mike Tansey, who has probed the contracts, Mr Fitzgerald wrote: "The hospitality catering for the 2004 and 2005 Airshows were not procured in accordance with the requirements of the council's contract procedure rules, in so far as the reasons for not seeking other quotes were not formally and appropriately documented and certified.
What does CPR stand for?
CPR stands for Contract Procedure Rules (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPR
We have 614 other meanings of CPR in our Acronym Attic
- Contacting Prospects Regularly (marketing)
- Contemporary Poetry Review
- Contingency Planning Research (various companies)
- Continuing Property Records
- Continuous Plankton Recorder
- Continuous Product Replenishment (logistics)
- Contraceptive Prevalence Rate
- Contract Payment Redesign
- Contract Performance Report
- Contract Problem Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Payments were made in advance and the contract procedure rules were not followed.