; USS Essex (LHD 2); Defense Contract Management Command Grumman, Bethpage, N.
What does CMC stand for?
CMC stands for Contract Management Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMC
We have 993 other meanings of CMC in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Mechanic Chief
- Constructions Mécaniques Champenoises (French agricultural equipment manufacturer)
- Constructions Mécaniques de Chamant (French mechanical construction company)
- Constructions Méditerranéennes Corses (French: Corsica Mediterranean Constructions)
- Consumer Measures Committee (Canada)
- Contemporary Mathematics in Context (course)
- Contemporary Music Centre (Ireland)
- Content Management Connection (online community)
- Content Mastery Classroom
- Continental Mapping Consultants, Inc. (est. 1999; Wisconsin)
- Contract Management Committee
- Contract Manufacturing Company (various locations)
- Control and Maintenance Console
- Controlled Marketing Conferences
- Convenos Meeting Center (online conferencing)
- Converted Mana Cost (gaming)
- Cooperative Monitoring Center
- Copyright Management Center
- Corporate Marketing Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
James Donald, Defense Contract Management Command acceptance test pilot for the CV-22.
Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), Defense Contract Management Command (DCMC), program office staff, and the contracting and pricing personnel working together to develop, evaluate, and negotiate the contract in a more expeditious manner using parallel processes.
Gillman Company, Chairman and CEO of LFR Group, President of Allied Research Corporation Services, Commander Defense Contract Management Command and Deputy Director Defense Logistics Agency.
; Naval Inventory control Point, Philadelphia; Defense Contract Management Command, Lynn, Mass.
In May 1994, DCMA's precursor, the Defense Contract Management Command (DCMC) initiated a new line of customer services known collectively as early contract administration services (Early CAS).
His military career has included a stint with the Defense Contract Management Command, supporting space launch vehicles and space-based systems, and duty with the National Reconnaissance Office in a variety of positions.
His last assignment in the Air Force was as commander of defense contract management command.