A court in south China has jailed three people for stealing the design to Apple's iPad2 tablet computer and using it to manufacture counterfeits, state press said Wednesday, a contract electronics manufacturer, in Guangdong province Daily said.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Contract Electronics Manufacturer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Configurable Execution Module
- Connection Error Message
- Conseillers En Mobilité (Belgium)
- Conservation and Enforcement Measures
- Consolidated Evaluation Meeting (Drug Administration Law of SFDA of China)
- Consulting, Engineering and Management Co Ltd
- Contagious Equine Metritis
- Contingency, Exercise & Mobility
- Continuous Effluent Monitor
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring (EPA)
- Contract Energy Management
- Contract Equipment Manufacturer
- Conventional Electron Microscope
- Cooperative Environmental Management
- Cost Engineering Model
- Cost Estimating Manager
- Cost Estimating Methodology
- Country Economic Memorandum
- Crash Energy Management (railroad safety protocol)
- Credential Evaluator Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK - Contract electronics manufacturers reported March quarter sales rose 14% on average quarter-over-quarter, observed Sherri Scribner of Deutsche Bank Equity Research (db.
A NEWBRIDGE-BASED contract electronics manufacturer has launched a apprenticeship scheme to offer young people in the area employment opportunities in manufacturing.
CAMBRIDGE, England -- Prism Electronics, a UK-based contract electronics manufacturer (CEM), has selected the XJTAG boundary scan development system to speed up the process of debugging and testing highly complex printed circuit boards featuring high pin count ball grid array (BGA) devices such as field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
Last week, Apple and its contract electronics manufacturer Foxconn refused to confirm or deny rumours that the iPad was being made at Foxconn's massive Shenzhen factory, which has been hit by a spate of staff suicides.
Matthew Way, 28 - a former program manager for global contract electronics manufacturer (CEM) Flextronics - has joined niche market contract electronics manufacturer (CEM) Axiom Manufacturing Services, based in Newbridge, as commercial executive.
html The Manufacturing Market Insider site links you to top contract electronics manufacturers and consulting and market research services.
DOVatron is a leading independent contract electronics manufacturer, providing a full range of state-of-the-art electronics assembly and related services to original equipn?