All of that work had been completed by the time landlord's contractor prepared a contract change order to add the roof replacement.
What does CCO stand for?
CCO stands for Contract Change Order
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCO
We have 213 other meanings of CCO in our Acronym Attic
- Conception à Coûts Objectifs (French: Design to Cost Objectives; business methodology)
- Concord Chamber Orchestra (Milwaukee, WI)
- Condemned: Criminal Origins (video game)
- Conservative Central Office (UK)
- Construction Council of Ontario (Union)
- Consultation Coordination Officer (various locations)
- Container Control Officer
- Contingency Contracting Officer
- Continuity-Check Outgoing
- Continuous Cardiac Output
- Cópia de Carbono Oculta (Portuguese: Blind Carbon Copy)
- Counterpoint Community Orchestra (Canada)
- Création Concept Optique (French eyeglass designer)
- Criminal Code Offenses (various locations)
- Critical Compliance Objective
- Crystal Controlled Oscillator
- Current Controlled Oscillator
- Customer Care Office
- Cyber Control Order (US Air Force)
- Cytochrome C Oxidase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Watch for: * Other government inspectors at the job site noticing a pattern of preferential contractor treatment * Government official having a lifestyle exceeding his or her salary * Contract change orders lacking sufficient justification * Oversight officials socializing with, or having business relationships with, contractors or their families Kickbacks In kickback schemes, a contractor or subcontractor misrepresents the cost of performing work by secretly paying a fee for being awarded the contract and therefore inflating the job cost to the government.
If the project does not go well and the contractor has relied on and constructed the project as per the contract specifications, then the engineer and the contractor must negotiate contract change orders typically resulting in extra costs to the contract.
On-time and on-budget completion of all projects is supported through JobTrac's contract change order management and communications control system.
With respect to the contract change order with the California Lottery, GTECH expects to receive approximately $8 million in product sale revenue, and $35 million in service revenue over the life of the existing contract which runs through October 13, 2009.
Because contract management procedures will be more efficient, contractors can usually expect faster turnaround on payments and speedier resolution of contract change orders.
5 million mental health inpatient unit, scheduled for completion next month, has exceeded its budget because of contract change orders for ventilation, electrical and security systems.
4 million of benefit in the 2005 third quarter, primarily related to contract change orders and close-outs of substantially completed projects.