While in the Air Force, he served as the base commander at Hanscom Air Force Base, Concord, Mass; chief planner and programmer for Air Force Systems Command (AFSC) formulating a $50 billion Program Objective Memorandum; AFSC chief of cost management, sponsoring numerous ACAT I program cost estimates through the OSD Cost Analysis Improvement Group (CAIG); weapon systems acquisition officer in two program management offices (B-1 Bomber and Fleet Satellite Communications); and contract administrative services officer in three defense industry plants, where he also served as an administrative contracting officer.
What does CAS stand for?
CAS stands for Contract Administrative Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAS
We have 1015 other meanings of CAS in our Acronym Attic
- Content Adaptation Service
- Content Addressable Storage
- Content Addressed Storage
- Content Authoring System (software)
- Content-and-Structure (computing)
- Continental Automotive Systems
- Contingency Alerting System
- Contract Academic Staff (Canada)
- Contract Administration Services
- Contract Administration Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
DCMA most visibly supplies this combat support through its own deployable teams, known as Contingency Contract Administrative Services (CCAS) teams.
TESSADA specializes in information technology, logistic management and technical services, accounting and financial management, and contract administrative services.