Contract notice: framework for the provision of design and contract administration services for small works projects The contract is for a framework agreement to cover the provision of design and contract administration services in connection with small works projects commissioned by the University of Nottingham (generally less than Au1m construction value).
What does CAR stand for?
CAR stands for Contract Administration Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAR
We have 569 other meanings of CAR in our Acronym Attic
- Congressional Affairs Representative
- Consolidated Arrest Report
- Constitutively Active Androstane Receptor
- Constraints and Restrictions Document
- Construction All Risks (insurance policy)
- Consumer Asset Risk
- Contents of Address of Register (first element of generalized list in LISP)
- Contents of Address Register
- Contract Action Report (US DoD)
- Contract Action Request
- Contract Administrator Representative
- Contract Agreement Reference
- Contract Appraisal Report
- Contract Assessment Review
- Contract Audit Review
- Contractor's All Risks
- Contrat Ambition Réussite (French: Ambition Success Contract; education)
- Control Advisory Release
- Control of Asbestos Regulations (UK)
- Controlled Activities Regulations (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By offering their new contract administration services, PlanIT Search ensures that all parties have a recourse when issues arise, providing a third-party problem solving solution that ensures success in the working relationship.
The Defense Contract Management Agency, the contract administrator for contingency contract administration services for LOGCAP, and DCMA's Team LOGCAP partners successfully planned and executed--arguably--the largest contractor battlefield RIP/TOA in military history.
The board oversees the city's street, sanitation, engineering, street lighting and contract administration services.
GAO recommended that the department standardize its payment instructions and automate those instructions in the Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS) system.
is active in trading and transporting metal concentrates between mines and smelters and refiners worldwide, as well as providing its clients with risk-management, logistics, accounting and contract administration services.
Since the Gould plant is located on Long Island, the job of reviewing and negotiating Gould's proposal fell to the Defense Contract Administration Services Management Area (DCASMA) in Garden City, New York.
Williams provided contract administration services at ICF Kaiser International and at Dynamic Concepts Inc.