In 1971, he served as Director of Contracts for the Defense Contract Administration Office, Birmingham, Ala.
What does CAO stand for?
CAO stands for Contract Administration Office(r)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAO
We have 196 other meanings of CAO in our Acronym Attic
- Command Assist Official
- Commission d'Appel d'Offres (France)
- Community Action Organization (Buffalo, NY)
- Company Announcement Office
- Competency Aligned Organization (NAVAIR)
- Computer-Aided Optimization
- Computer-Assisted Ordering
- Concentrated Animal Operation (Pennsylvania)
- Conception Assistée par Ordinateur (French: Computer-Aided Design)
- Conscious, Alert, and Oriented
- Contract Administrative Officer
- Control Applications of Optimization (conference)
- Coordination of Atomic Operations
- Correct Answer Only (examination marking schemes)
- Corrections Auxiliary Officer
- Corrective Action Order
- Cost Analysis Organization
- Council Appointed Officials (Palo Alto, CA)
- Counter Air Operation
- Counterair Operation (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, this challenge can be overcome by establishing local, regional, or satellite contract administration offices based on the level of support required by customers, or by adding contract stipulations requiring local customers to provide contract administration support in the area of tracking and reporting contractor performance metrics.
Prior to contract award, the contract administration office will generally conduct a preaward audit.
If the contract does not provide for this possibility, but the importer would like to alter the order, it is the job of the contract administration office to raise the question with the supplier and be prepared to discuss the price for the additional quantity (or possibly compensate the supplier in case of a quantity reduction).
In 1971 he was assigned as Director of Contracts for the Defense Contract Administration Office, Birmingham, Alabama.
When the contractor is unable to submit or DoD is unable to receive the payment request electronically, the contractor is required to submit the payment request using a method mutually agreed to by the contractor, the Contracting Officer, the contract administration office, and the payment office.
DOD has issued a final rule to eliminate requirements for contract administration offices to perform production surveillance on contractors that have only Criticality Designator C (low-urgency) contracts.
and structured into three districts (East, West, and International) which oversee 70 contract administration offices responsible for contract management performed at over 900 operating locations worldwide.