has announced that its subsidiaries Dynalectric Company of Oregon and Contra Costa Electric in California have begun work on building the electrical infrastructure for Renewable Energy Corporation's (REC) solar grade polysilicon manufacturing facility in Moses Lake, Washington.
What does CCE stand for?
CCE stands for Contra Costa Electric
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCE
We have 350 other meanings of CCE in our Acronym Attic
- Container Control Element (US DoD)
- Contemporary Chamber Ensemble (various locations)
- Content Control Engine
- Continental Construction Enterprises
- Contingency Communication Element
- Continuing Criminal Enterprise
- Continuity Count Error
- Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Continuous Conductive Enclosure
- Continuous Criminal Enterprise
- Control Channel Elements (wireless communications)
- Control Creation Edition (Visual BASIC)
- Controlled Configuration Explosive
- Cooperative College Education
- Coordination Center for Effects
- Coordination, Consultation and Evaluation
- Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Corporate and Community Education (various locations)
- Corporate and Continuing Education
- Corporate Citizenship Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: EME), a Fortune 500[R] leader in mechanical and electrical construction, energy infrastructure, and facilities services for a diverse range of businesses announced that its subsidiary Contra Costa Electric has been awarded a contract for all aspects of the installation of the electrical systems for two new transit stations and a new maintenance facility for the automated people-mover (APM) system of the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) at BART Coliseum/Oakland Airport Station to the Oakland International Airport in Oakland, California.
Dynalectric will be responsible for the installation of all electrical systems; Contra Costa Electric (http://www.
EMCOR has long provided industrial electrical contracting and maintenance services to several of PMI's customers in the San Francisco Bay Area through its Contra Costa Electric, Inc.
Also in attendance were State and local government representatives and officials of Southern California Edison, Contra Costa Electric -- which served as the project's prime contractor -- and Sharp Electronics, which manufactured the panel segment of the solar equipment supplied by WorldWater.
Recently, WorldWater has announced new relationships with Contra Costa Electric (a division of Emcor), and with The Sandi Group of Iraq.
The one-megawatt system is being installed at Cerro Coso Community College, Ridgecrest, CA by the prime contractor, Contra Costa Electric, Inc.
Participated in a successful bid for supply of the largest PV installation on a college campus in the US (Cerro Coso College, Ridgedale, CA), scheduled for completion by the prime contractor, Contra Costa Electric Inc.