What does CQE stand for?
CQE stands for Contrôle de Qualité Externe (French: External Quality Control)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CQE
We have 21 other meanings of CQE in our Acronym Attic
- Central Queensland Drag Racing Association (Australia)
- Close Quarter Defense Tactics
- Calling Any Distant Station (Ham Radio)
- Camp Queen Elizabeth (YMCA of Western Ontario; Honey Harbour, Ontario, Canada)
- Campaign for Quality Education (various locations)
- Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics (also seen as CQED)
- Center for Quality Excellence
- Certified Quality Engineer
- Cognizant Quality Engineer
- Concours Québécois en Entrepreneuriat (French: Quebec Entrepreneurship Contest; Quebec, Canada)
- Customer Quality Engineer
- California Quality Education Commission
- Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics (also seen as CQE)
- Consortium for Quality Environmental Data
- Cellules Qualité des Eaux Littorales (French: Coastal Water Quality Cells)
- Congressional Quarterly Electronic Library (resource collection)
- Community Quality Electronic Network (South Carolina)
- Calais Airport (France)
- Certificate in Quantitative Finance
- Charte Qualité Fleurs (French: Charter Quality Flowers)