What does CTE stand for?
CTE stands for Contrôle Technique Européen (French: European Technical Control)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTE
We have 198 other meanings of CTE in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Turf Equipment (Canada)
- Constitutive Transport Element
- Content Transfer Encoding
- Content Transformation Engine (Cisco)
- Contingent Time Element (property insurance)
- Continuing Technical Education
- Continuous Time Equivalent
- Contractor Technical Evaluation
- Contractor Test & Evaluation
- Contrat Territorial D'exploitation (France)