What does CQI stand for?
CQI stands for Contrôle Qualité Interne (French: Internal Quality Control)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CQI
We have 32 other meanings of CQI in our Acronym Attic
- Canonical Query Language
- Carrefour Québec International (manufacturing association; Canada)
- Channel Quality Indicator
- Chartered Quality Institute (UK)
- Clinical Quality Improvement
- Community Quality Institute (Canada; aka Community Quality Improvement)
- Compétition Québécoise d'Ingénierie (French: Quebec Engineering Competition; Quebec, Canada)
- Constant Quality Improvement
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Contrôle Qualité Indépendant (French: Independent Quality Control; Switzerland)
- Cost of Quality Improvement
- Certified Quality Improvement Associate (ASQ)
- Connecticut Quality Improvement Award (est. 1987)
- CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Quality Improvement Associate
- Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership
- Council of Queensland Insurance Brokers (Australia)
- Continuous Quality Improvement Committee
- Channel Quality Indicator Channel
- Channel Quality Information Channel (networks)
- Centre Québecois de l'Institut Canadien des Technologies Scénographiques (French Section of Canadian Institut for Théater Technology)