The basic idea of Continuum is that activating the body's fluid system boosts our creativity, flexibility, and vitality.
What does CTM stand for?
CTM stands for Continuum (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CTM
We have 231 other meanings of CTM in our Acronym Attic
- Component Technical Manual
- Component Transaction Monitor
- Composite Track Management
- Compost Technologie du Mée (French waste composting facility)
- Comprehensive Target Metric
- Concept to Market (various locations)
- Confederacion de Trabajadores de Mexico (Spanish: Confederation of Mexican Workers)
- Conformal Transformation Method
- Connective Tissue Massage
- Consejo de Trabajadores Méxicanos (Mexican Union)
- Contract Task Manager
- Contract Technical Manager
- Contribution to Margin (pricing)
- Controinformazione Terzo Mondo-Movimondo (Italian)
- Conventional Trident Modification (US DoD)
- Coordinate Transformation Matrix (mathematics)
- Coordinated Turn Model
- Cordless Terminal Mobility
- Core Target Material (US DoD)
- Corporate Translation Management (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In contrast, Australia's continuum theory recognizes the interconnection between the roles of records manager and archivist and represents a paradigm shift in theory that closely links the two professions at a basic level.
In a famous lecture presented in 1900 at the International Congress of Mathematicians in Paris, Hilbert placed this assertion, called the continuum hypothesis, at the top of a list of the 23 most important mathematics problems of the new century.
DALLAS -- Broadlane today announced that Continuum Health Partners in New York City will continue its relationship for supply chain services with Broadlane after signing an agreement for an additional five years.
General Definition A continuum of aging services is a comprehensive and integrated network of services that guides and tracks patients/clients over time and includes acute, transitional, long-term and preventive care.
First Consulting Group (FCG) (NASDAQ: FCGI) today announced a multi-million dollar, four-year implementation and operation engagement with Continuum Health Partners' Beth Israel Medical Center in New York which will commence on August 1, 2006.
June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuum Records, a division of The Continuum Group (Nasdaq: CNUU), has signed an exclusive North American distribution agreement with UNI Distribution, a division of MCA Entertainment Group.
AUSTIN, Texas, March 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Continuum Company, Inc.