Navy-sponsored sale of our solid-state continuous wave illumination transmitter to support ESSM deployment by navies around the world,' said Stan Ozga, Lockheed Martin's director for Naval Radar Programs.
What does CWI stand for?
CWI stands for Continuous Wave Illumination
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWI
We have 124 other meanings of CWI in our Acronym Attic
- Clean Water Indiana
- Cloud Liquid Water Index
- Cloverway International (Animé production company)
- Cold Weather Injury
- Collective Wisdom Initiative
- College of Western Idaho (Nampa, ID)
- Committee for a Workers International
- Communication Web International Ltd. (UK)
- Community Water Initiative (United Nations Development Programme)
- Connetquot West, Incorporated
- Continuous Wave Injection
- Coolwriter Internet
- Council on Workforce Investment
- County Well Index (Minnesota Geological Survey)
- Cricket West Indies (sports team)
- Cummins West, Inc. (California)
- Cylindrical-Wave Incidence
- Canadian Women in Aviation (Canada)
- Canadian Women’s Internet Association
- Center for Wellness in Aging
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy-sponsored sale of our solid-state continuous wave illumination transmitter to support ESSM deployment by navies around the world," said Stan Ozga, Lockheed Martin's director for Naval Radar Programs.
The tests were the world's first live firings with the Interrupted Continuous Wave Illumination (ICWI) class missiles; the ESSM and SM2 block III.