Transthoracic echocardiography (TTE) demonstrated a left ventricular ejection fraction of 65% and a perimembraneous ventricular septal defect (VSD) jet with a 120 mmHg maximal gradient obtained by the continuous wave Doppler.
What does CWD stand for?
CWD stands for Continuous Wave Doppler
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWD
We have 132 other meanings of CWD in our Acronym Attic
- Chronic Wasting Disease
- Coarse Woody Debris
- Cold Winter Day (energy industry)
- Comment When Done
- Commercial Work Data
- Computer Web Design
- Concealed Weapons Detection
- Connection Wiring Diagram (electrical engineering)
- Consecutive-Weeks Discount
- Consistent with Dates
- Contract Web Development (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Convert Word to Double Word
- Courseware Development
- Critical Weather Day (National Centers for Environmental Prediction)
- Current Working Directory
- Customer Want Date
- California Welfare Directors Association
- Call Waiting Deluxe Activation
- Cambodian Women's Development Agency
- Canada West Doorslammers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to integrating digital I/Q demodulation on-chip, the AFE5809 also integrates a continuous wave Doppler (CWD) processor for blood flow velocity measurement on-chip, reducing the bill of materials (BOM) in medical ultrasound equipment.
The ABI is measured with a handheld continuous wave Doppler ultrasound device and a blood pressure cuff.
Recent research concerning the use of a continuous wave Doppler velocimeter suggests this device may provide a more objective assessment of vertebral artery blood flow than the present provocative tests.
The unit comes with either a bidirectional 4-MHz or 8-MHz frequency continuous wave Doppler transducer.
SonoSite announced the addition of two new cardiology transducers to the MicroMaxx system -- the P10/8-4 for pediatric cardiology imaging and the D2/2MHz CW Pedof for non-imaging, continuous wave Doppler to provide improved access to obtain peak velocities within the heart.
Continuous wave Doppler tracing of tricuspid regurgitation velocity curves were recorded at a sweep speed of 100 mm/sec.
The new C10-3 curved-array transducer offers Continuous Wave Doppler (CW) imaging designed for evaluating high velocity blood flow of cardiovascular anomalies.