To know the quality of the water we would be installing continuous water quality monitoring system everywhere near inter-state borders," he said.
What does CWQM stand for?
CWQM stands for Continuous Water Quality Monitoring (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWQM
- Culture in the Workplace Questionnaire
- Canadian Water Quality Association
- Combined Work/Quality Assurance Project Plan (Massachusetts)
- Company Wide Quality Control
- Colorado Water Quality Control Division (Denver, CO)
- Colorado Water Quality Forum
- Canadian Water Quality Guidelines
- Canadian Water Quality Index
- Company Wide Quality Improvement
- Company Wide Quality Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
11, 1997-- A Novel Automated System For Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Water quality monitoring took a step forward today as AZUR Environmental announced that its Microtox-OS Test System (The System) is available to industrial and wastewater treatment facilities requiring continuous water quality monitoring.