The study enrolled subjects who were in generally good health and used a continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion pump as the primary route of insulin administration.
What does CSIIP stand for?
CSIIP stands for Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion Pump
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSIIP
- College of Staten Island High School for International Studies (Staten Island, New York City, New York)
- Cable Satisfaction International, Inc. (Canada)
- Cancer Surveillance Improvement Initiative
- Center for Systems Interoperability and Integration
- Child Support in Illinois (parental support)
- Communication Services Integrated, Inc. (Carrollton, GA)
- Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion
- Customer Service Improvement Initiative
- Canadian Science and Innovation Indicators Consortium
- Commonwealth STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Industry Internship Program (Virginia Space Grant Consortium)
- Cyber Security and Information Infrastructure Research Workshop
- Command and Staff Information Integration System
- CSI (Computer Society of Iran) Journal on Computer Science and Engineering
- Centro Studi Industria Leggera (Italian)
- Cervical Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion
- Choice in Supports for Independent Living (Canada)
- Combat Systems Integration Laboratory
- Commercial Satellite Imagery Library
- Conseil Scientifique des Iles de Lérins (French: Scientific Council of the Lerins Islands)
- Crew Systems Integration Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
This siphon effect has been reported previously in hospital IV pumps, but this is the first time it has been investigated in continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion pumps.