The University Hospital will be supported by a library, a simulation centre, continuous professional development programmes and a research support office, all of which will, in turn, further promote medical education and research platform.
What does CPDP stand for?
CPDP stands for Continuous Professional Development Programme
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPDP
We have 54 other meanings of CPDP in our Acronym Attic
- Color Plasma Display Panel
- Comité Professionnel du Pétrole (French: Professional Oil Committee)
- Commission for Personal Data Protection
- Commission Particulière du Débat Public (French: Special Public Debate Commission)
- Comprehensive Professional Development Plan (education)
- Computer Program Development Plan
- Computers, Privacy & Data Protection Conference
- Consistent Positive Direction Pinnacle (certification)
- Consistent Positive Direction Pinnacle Certification
- Continuing Professional Development Plan
- California Planning and Development Report (journal)
- Capsule Delayed Release
- Carolina Piedmont Divison (railroad)
- Center for Prostate Disease Research
- Computer Program Deviation Request
- Contractor's Preliminary Design Review (NASA)
- Cost Per Dollar Raised (fundraising)
- Circularly-Polarized Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Cranston Police Department Retirees Association (Cranston, RI)
- Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A key part of the project is the creation of a recognised ICT Continuous Professional Development programme for professionals to acquire new skills in the latest emerging technologies.
Details were given of Skills for Logistics' Professional Development Stairway - a 12-step framework for career planning and continuous professional development programmes, with relevant qualifications.
Essentially, it's a continuous professional development programme for business advisers or ICT advisers.