The new product underlines the bank's commitment towards its customers and continuous product innovation.
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Continuous Product Innovation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Consistent Presentation of Images (medical products)
- Consolidated Pipeline Inc.
- Construction Pollution Index
- Consumer Policy Institute (Yonkers, New York)
- Consumer Price Index
- Consumer Protection Initiative (various locations)
- Continental Pole of Inaccessibility (furthest point from the sea)
- Continual Process Improvement
- Continuity Programs, Inc. (Walled Lake, MI)
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Continuous Public Involvement (various organizations)
- Contractor Performance Inspection
- Contractor Preliminary Inspection
- Control Products, Inc. (East Hanover, NJ)
- Cooperative Preschool Inventory
- Cooperative Producers, Inc. (Hastings, NE)
- Coordinamento Professori Idonei (Italian: Appropriate Coordination Professors)
- Core Price Inflation (measure of inflation)
- Corn Products International (various locations)
- Corrugated Plate Interceptor (oil production & treatment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He drove continuous product innovation during his tenure, and as the company's number two executive, he co-led Accuray's acquisition and integration of TomoTherapy Inc.
However, it is forecasted that Samsung will encounter maximum damage when compared with Apple because of Motorola's re-entry as Apple's continuous product innovation and brand following would still keep the sales running,” said Mr.
Sun Cellular's success is backed by continuous product innovation and superior value proposition.
Since the establishment of Audiopoint in 1998, the company's strategy has been built on continuous product innovation.
Mr Poormand said, ``Flexicare has a strong commitment to advanced manufacturing techniques and continuous product innovation, together with a clear understanding of current market priorities to supply products at competitive prices.
They count on our commitment to continuous product innovation that helps them achieve higher levels of operational excellence that increases their profitability.
Continuous Product Innovation In addition to smart workflow announced today, thePlatform made significant product enhancements in 2012 and received multiple industry honors for its product innovation.