A randomized comparison of infraclavicular and supraclavicular continuous peripheral nerve blocks for postoperative analgesia.
What does CPNB stand for?
CPNB stands for Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPNB
We have 2 other meanings of CPNB in our Acronym Attic
- Classified-Processing-Nodes Allocation
- Club Penguin National Army
- College Park Neighborhood Association
- Computer Programming and Network Administration
- Consejo de Pueblos Nahuas del Alto Balsas (Spanish; Mexican indigenous council)
- Commission Paritaire Nationale Auxiliaire des Employés (French: National Joint Committee of Auxiliary Employees; Belgium)
- College of Pharmacy Nursing and Allied Health Sciences (Howard University; Washington, DC)
- Cultural Programs of the National Academy of Sciences (Washington, DC)
- College of Physiotherapists of New Brunswick (Canada)
- College of Psychologists of New Brunswick (Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Crop Protection in Northern Britain (agriculture; UK)
- Cameroon People's National Congress
- Central Park Neighborhood Church (Aberdeen, WA)
- Central Penn Nursing Care, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Certificate of Public Necessity and Convenience (various locations)
- Cherry Point, North Carolina
- Commission Paritaire Nationale de Conciliation (French: National Joint Conciliation Committee)
- Constitution Party National Committee (est. 1992)
- Constitution Party of North Carolina (political party)
- Calling Party Name Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
She covers assessment, common medications, regional anesthesia, continuous peripheral nerve block infusions, nonpharmacological interventions such as cognitive-behavioral techniques and physical approaches, multidisciplinary approaches, the role of parents, special treatment considerations for needle-related procedures and critical and terminal illness and the impact on family, and painful conditions related to surgery, trauma, cancer, sickle cell disease, and chronic pain.
The placement of the first continuous peripheral nerve block (CPNB) in a wounded Soldier in Iraq on October 3, 2003, opened the door to pain control never experienced previously in a combat environment.
The Arrow([R]) FlexBlock[TM] Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block Catheter, which received 510(k) clearance in August 2012, is targeted toward clinicians who use ultrasound-guidance when placing continuous peripheral nerve block catheters.
Continuous peripheral nerve block for battlefield anesthesia and evacuation.
Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE:TFX) today announced the ARROW FlexBlock continuous peripheral nerve block catheter has received 510(k) clearance from the U.
Continuous peripheral nerve blocks in hospital wards after orthopedic surgery: a multicenter prospective analysis of the quality of postoperative analgesia and complications in 1,416 patients.
com/research/ee1835/the_hospital_marke) has announced the addition of the "The Hospital Market For Catheters-Sets For Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block Anaesthesia In France" report to their offering.