95 TS192 For maintenance managers at large scale industrial installations, this guide to maintenance and reliability best practices provides comprehensive instruction in process based planning and execution of continuous maintenance programs.
What does CIMP stand for?
CIMP stands for Continuous Maintenance Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIMP
We have 22 other meanings of CIMP in our Acronym Attic
- Cargo Interchange Message Procedures (IATA)
- Cartographic Imaging Modeling Program
- Center for Intrusion Monitoring and Protection
- Certified Information Management Professional
- Chandragupt Institute of Management (India)
- Client Initiated Mirror Protocol (Digital View's trademark protocol for digital video player control)
- Comité interministériel des Matières Premières
- Commission Internationale de Microflore du Paléozoique
- Commission on Igneous and Metamorphic Petrogenesis (IUGS)
- Computer-Integrated Material Processing
- Corporate Information Management Plan
- CpG Island Methylator Phenotype
- Creative Improvised Music Projects
- Cumulative Impact Monitoring Program
- Current Intermediate Maintenance Project
- California International Market Promotion for Agriculture
- Centre d'Integration Multi Métier de Productique Appliquée (French: Integration of Multi Activity Centre Applied Industrial Engineering)
- Centre International de Mathematiques Pures et Appliquees (French: International Center for Pure and Applied Mathematics; est. 1978; Nice, France)
- Connected International Meeting Professionals Association
- Corporate Information Management IMPlementation in SMEs Tool-Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requires X to adhere to a continuous maintenance program for each aircraft in its fleet.
To operate aircraft, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requires the taxpayer-airline to establish and adhere to continuous maintenance programs for its aircraft.