AFA is proud to announce that the Air Force has made conference sessions eligible for Continuous Learning Points for personnel required to maintain professional currency in their acquisition specialty area by meeting DoD and AF Continuous Learning standards.
What does CLP stand for?
CLP stands for Continuous Learning Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLP
We have 308 other meanings of CLP in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Literacy Programme (various organizations)
- Congress Legislative Party
- Conneaut Lake Park (Conneaut Lake, PA)
- Connecticut Light and Power Company
- Connecticut Local Politics (est. 2005; blog)
- Constituency Labour Party (UK politics)
- Constraint Logic Programming
- Construction Linked Plan (real estate)
- Contingent Liability Program (insurance/reinsurance)
- Continuous Layer Peeling (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Continuous learning courses can be used to earn continuous learning points as part of the 80 hours required every 2 years.
Students will earn 60 continuous learning points for completing AICL.
Attendance at these workshops will count toward continuous learning points for Department of Defense employees and continuing education units for other attendees.
SkillSoft's resources can be further leveraged, at the discretion of each agency, to meet the requirements for Continuous Learning Points associated with FAI certifications.
To fulfill the DoD acquisition professional's requirement for obtaining 80 continuous learning points every two years, the Continuous Learning Center offers 228 learning modules (as of Nov.
Students participating in the training course will be awarded one Continuous Learning Point (CLP) upon successful completion of the course.
IPSR-OL earns ten continuous learning points for members of the defense acquisition work force.