Fredrick also is the lead committer on CruiseControl, the popular open-source framework for continuous integration, and co-organizer of CITCON, the Continuous Integration and Testing Conference.
What does CITCON stand for?
CITCON stands for Continuous Integration and Testing Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Crawford International Theatrical Corporation (Everett, WA)
- Carolina Interfaith Taskforce for Central America
- Chicago International Trade Commissioners Association
- Comprehensive Integrated Tax Coordination Agreement (Canada)
- China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation
- Center for Information Technology and Community Development (University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, OH)
- China International Tea Culture Institute
- Cook Inlet Tribal Council Inc. (Anchorage, AK)
- Canadian Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Canada)
- Curaçao International Trust Company
- Core Interstate Transition Cost Surcharge
- Centers for International Trade Development
- Central Institute of Tool Design (est. 1968; India)
- Centre for Inclusive Technology and Design (UK)
- Centre for Instructional Technology Development (University of Toronto at Scarborough; Canada)
- Certificate in Training and Development (certification; graduate business studies; American Central University)
- Corporate International Trade Division (Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd.; Hong Kong)
- Computer Integrated Textile Design Association
- CINC Interim Theater Database
- Centre of Intelligent Techniques for Decision and Control (Silesian University of Technology; Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeffrey Fredrick is lead committer on CruiseControl, the popular open source framework for continuous integration, and co-organizer of CITCON, the Continuous Integration and Testing Conference.